"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man nodded and closed the door, waving them on their way.
- Finding the bag innocent of any crime, he waved us both on our way.
- "Go right ahead," she said, waving them on their way.
- He waved those behind me on their way around the momentary impediment I made.
- I shook my head friendlily, and waved him on his way.
- His mother had waved him on his way, not his father.
- She lifted her right hand and waved the distant birds on their way, watching them until they became invisible at the horizon.
- She stood outside her house waving them on their way, even though it was still raining and bitterly cold.
- Trent and Fellows just watched, waving the others on their way.
- He waved uncertainly to Jack on his way out the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.