"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also used Archimedean screws to remove water in a similar way.
- People trying to mislead the process need to be removed from it in a public way.
- That venoms could be removed in such a way, he knew.
- Tobi is taken to the hospital and has his wings removed in a way to give him back his normal life.
- Now a lot of misconceptions have been removed in a gradual way.
- To shut down or power off a computer is to remove power from a computer's main components in a controlled way.
- So we had to remove them from the Amsterdam scene temporarily - but not, of course, in such a way as to upset you.
- He's removing my support in such a way that I'm set off-balance.
- Supercritical drying is a process to remove liquid in a precise and controlled way.
- There was no Way to burn it or otherwise remove it in a natural way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.