"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They brought it on themselves in the most literal way possible.
- They live still, and importantly, in all but the most literal ways.
- "I just couldn't bring myself to address him in any sort of literal way," the artist tells me.
- And then other things, like this one, happen in a not literal way, but they still happen.
- This elimination was carried out in the most literal way possible.
- He had underestimated the literal way the computer took things!
- But that doesn't mean he is a troll in any literal way, I expect.
- Or paid his debt to society in some other very literal and lucrative way.
- However, he sometimes does display intelligence though in a mostly literal way.
- His baggage is lighter in a more literal way, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.