"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But more common is a sense that the South's current success reflects a long-term economic tide sweeping its way.
- A cool Pacific current had swept its way across the coastline for two days running, propelling the pollution to Pasadena.
- While he swept his way to victory, Bink absorbed the continuing centaur-griffin engagement.
- Friends, be gone; you shall Have letters from me to some friends that will Sweep your way for you.
- His eyes swept my way, but he made no sign of recognition.
- "I will meet you near the fireplace downstairs, in a little while," the female sang, sweeping her way towards the door.
- No team had ever swept their way to the World Series since the Division Series began in 1995.
- By then he was already sweeping his way through Europe.
- He appeared in all 4 games in the tournament, including a start against Japan, as the squad swept their way to victory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.