"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm interested in why women dress the way they do.
- Americans, you know, tend to dress for the rest of their lives the same way they did in high school.
- People didn't even dress the way they used to.
- This means that they will often be dressed the same way as everybody else in a crowd.
- The people down there would remember someone dressed the way you are.
- Women dressed the way you are always have at least one.
- Then she noticed that the doll was dressed the same way as the girl in the picture.
- He'd never seen her dressed the way she was tonight.
- But no woman wants to have someone else at her wedding dressed exactly the way she is.
- Both men were middle-aged, dressed very much the way he was.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.