"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We cannot carry him all the way to the Hall.
- It was not the one we'd carried all the way from home with us.
- And three steps could carry him such a long way.
- I took a shot that the favorite would carry me a good long way and he did.
- "And the kind of character we showed is what can carry you a long way."
- His voice had carried all the way across the bridge.
- Gray should be able to carry this team a long way.
- Now he's ready to carry a terrific team all the way.
- "Rock will carry her all the way to the mountain."
- Their voices would carry a long way on a night like this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.