"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- July 29 2003: Political parties will not, and should not, abandon their spinning ways.
- Local farmers and fishers were forced to abandon their traditional ways of life.
- After being arrested and sentenced to community service, Reed finally seemed to abandon her rebellious ways.
- He worked very hard in his last year at High School, abandoning his former ways of life.
- You who have abandoned God and his ways?
- The Maoists, meanwhile, have not exactly abandoned their old ways.
- And questions remain about whether the regime has really abandoned its old ways.
- But men who have abandoned their old ways can discover astonishingly useful new ones.
- But men who have abandoned their old ways and are seeking new ones can go far.
- Why should we abandon our own ways of warfare?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.