"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When ammunition became low, the rescue boat was signalled, but capsized on its way in, drowning a Lieutenant.
- Two weeks ago, near the Tappan Zee Bridge, a water taxi that lacked a valid Coast Guard certificate capsized on its way from Nyack to Tarrytown while carrying eight more people than its legal limit.
- RSS Australians are shocked after a boat filled with asylum seekers capsizes on its way from Indonesia, and at least eight people die.
- Elian's mother died at sea in November when the boat she was on with Elian capsized on its way to South Florida.
- Today, a fishing trawler rented by CARE capsized on its way to Hatiya Island, and a CARE representative was reported missing.
- The boat capsized in October 1992 on its way to the start in France of another round-the-world race.
- Australians have been expressing shock after a boat filled with asylum seekers capsized on its way from Indonesia, killing at least seven people.
- In October the old Danish war ship Prinz Valdemar capsized in the channel in the port of Miami on its way to becoming a floating hotel, blocking shipping access to Miami for weeks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.