"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Engels said, "It sounds to me like what you are saying is about time driven by structure, not pressure."
- But Giuseppe Sinopoli's conducting is at times fussy and hard driven.
- Slater spends much of his time alone, driven into isolation by parents who mystify him.
- In the 1950s, Greene spent a great deal of time being driven around Cuba by an extremely superstitious chauffeur.
- Now we are in another era of revolution, this time also driven by new information technologies.
- She raced up the front steps two at a time, driven not by the low temperature, but by her own anticipation.
- The service industry also grew at this time, driven by demand for services by ships calling at the port and increasing commerce.
- We attacked and attacked again, each time being driven back.
- His movements were more controlled this time, driven less by lust and more by pleasure.
- He had been a deputy marshal for a time, had driven north with a cattle drive, and scouted against the Cheyenne.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.