"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The evening had grown dark, and it seemed to be story time.
- It also has space for activities such as children's story times.
- Under her direction, the summer reading programs and story times had increased in popularity.
- What books do I want to share with them during story time?
- For example, when the toys are picked up, you and your child can have story time.
- No matter what else might happen after rising to meet the morning, he could always look forward to story time.
- I do believe I've told, my entire life story several times over in the course of the night.
- What does this have to do with writing a second scene in story time?
- Or you could find something else for Jane to do in story time.
- I don't know anything about her other than she helped out with story time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.