"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By and large, the response to this problem is that the networks should provide free ad time for political races.
- Simply going through the leasing provisions can take up most of the ad time, he said.
- But I knew a network couldn't refuse something with most of the ad time already sold.
- Right now, advertisers buy ad time during a show based on a target demographic.
- He has also reserved more than $1 million in ad time for the week before the primary.
- Since parts of all three states get the same television channels, candidates may decide to buy ad time to blanket the region.
- FedEx also stated that they would not buy ad time.
- Over half the total opposition ad time of around 80 minutes was on Globovisión.
- There is only so much ad time to buy.
- But whatever ad time the network gives away free is at least a missed opportunity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.