"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This summit was climbed for the first time in 1950.
- She climbed onto a skeleton sled in 1998 for the first time.
- Tears streaked her face as she and two friends climbed into a police car for the second time.
- She climbed back into her car and for the second time that day headed through the snow toward Harris.
- On the other hand, the company expects ratings to climb for the time near the end of a match.
- Exports of consumer goods climbed over $4 billion for the first time.
- Now she was preparing to climb it for the first time, with five friends.
- Silver prices climbed above $6 an ounce for the first time in six weeks.
- With the win, the Chiefs climbed above .500 for the first time in the season.
- We had climbed the stairs of our lair for the last time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.