"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The battalion's main assault force was crossing at the same time.
- His father crossed the Atlantic at the same time in a separate boat.
- "No, it didn't cross my mind at the time," he said.
- Also sometimes groups of people in the camps cross the road at the same time to block the road.
- The entire team must cross the finish line at the same time.
- Didn't know he was shooting Gloria right then, but the possibility certainly crossed my mind at the time.
- A. That thought didn't cross my mind at the time.
- You just happened to cross my path at the wrong time.
- It crossed her mind at the same time that he hadn't any interest in her either.
- I will have to cross that bridge at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.