"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among the changes announced yesterday are crossing times at some intersections that allow people to cross the boulevard unimpeded by turning vehicles.
- Ayla wondered if it was the same stream they had crossed several times before.
- The Broad River is crossed several times by many highways (Note: this list at times may be incomplete)
- The line is named after the River Agger, which it follows for a long way and crosses several times.
- Until Angermünde it run largely parallel with federal highway B2, which it crosses several times.
- And during those next two weeks, he arranged for their paths to cross several times.
- She was a good tipper, though; he remembered her crossing several times.
- The Nahe Valley Railway runs largely parallel to federal highway 41 and their paths cross several times.
- By stroke of fate, their paths cross several times.
- The paths of Ferguson and Smith were to cross numerous times from this point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.