"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The index had risen for the first time since September.
- With difficulty I rose to my feet for the third time on those waters.
- Exports rose for the first time in 10 months, rising 3.4 percent.
- Anderson said, the volume of his voice rising for the first time.
- It was not until 1972 that the club rose to Senior ranks for the first time.
- In 2007, membership rose to over 2000 for the first time.
- It was a type she recognized, and her spirits rose for the first time that day.
- The name Buda rose for the first time at the end of the 17th century.
- Tokyo rose above 21,000 for the first time since March last year, but it finished the week only 0.1% up.
- The sun was rising for the third time since he had put to sea when the fish started to circle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.