"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first chapter describes the expected effects of climate change with one degree ( C) increase in average global temperature since pre-industrial times.
- There is, as a matter of fact, no way to compare the prices paid in pre-industrial times with those paid today.
- In pre-industrial times the river was a waterway of great importance for transportation and trade.
- The composition of the upper strata has clearly changed since pre-industrial times.
- In pre-industrial times, most teamsters were known for their loud voices and forthright language.
- Women normally outlive men, and this was as true in pre-industrial times as today.
- Thus, "English culture" could be taken to have been shaped, at least in pre-industrial times, equally by artists and community.
- Rather, the term is used to differentiate modern legend from traditional folklore in pre-industrial times.
- Quinn had been dissatisfied with the first two; they had both lived in pre-industrial times.
- Currently, CO levels are 40% higher than they were in pre-industrial times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.