"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They took an 81-57 lead into the fourth quarter, and the rest of the game became garbage time.
- But all of his mistakes came in garbage time.
- I don't care if it was in garbage time that he got most of his points/rebounds.
- Graham's 36 yards in garbage time almost made him the team's rushing leader.
- Yes, there would be garbage time in this game, but not the way it had seemed during that 26-8 beginning.
- Now, he came back to fill out the final minutes of garbage time in a 34-7 loss.
- I would have liked to had a touchdown at the end of the game, but still, it's garbage time.
- In the early part of the season, Kinsey usually only played during garbage time.
- It was a Heat bench that produced practically nothing before garbage time.
- Must we watch the Dreamers play such extensive garbage time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.