"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The advertising time is then divided among companies to cover the production cost of the show.
- All its advertising time has sold out, at rates ranging from $250,000 to $350,000 for each 30-second spot.
- There is a syndicated television show for which the companies receive advertising time.
- The best way to enter sales is to start by selling advertising time for television stations.
- Early in the 1960's, television had difficulty selling advertising time for sports events.
- He was involved in the purchasing of advertising time on local radio stations.
- And for most, it means making smart decisions about when to buy advertising time.
- The stations have no obligation to sell advertising time to private individuals.
- That is making a lot more advertising time available.
- Shows would be licensed to television networks in exchange for advertising time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.