"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She rose to fame during her time on the sixth series of The X Factor, coming third overall on the show.
- Bannerman's lips thinned, and a lot of the color that had risen in his cheeks during their time outside now faded out of his face.
- The numbers of children attending grammars rose during Labour's time in office.
- The Alliance's endowment also rose from $1 to $5 million during his time there.
- His net worth, according to a Chicago Tribune analysis this summer, has risen to more than $6 million from $290,000 during his time in Washington.
- He was a skilled recruit however and rapidly rose through the ranks during his time at Britannia.
- Moore made 274 league appearances for Luton, as the club rose to the Second Division during his time at the club.
- He rose to the rank of rear-admiral during his time in the navy.
- It was no wonder Australia rose to prominence during his time.
- The rate of unemployment rarely rose above 2% during Attlee's time in office, whilst there was no hard-core of long-term unemployed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.