"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Judson climbed the stairs three at a time, maddened almost beyond sense.
- He was climbing the steps two at a time.
- I climbed one step at a time, and I told myself to stay focused.
- She was climbing out of the pit, an inch at a time.
- He was climbing out of a well, a few inches at a time.
- He didn't wait for an answer, climbing the steps slowly, one at a time.
- Shenk was on the basement stairs, climbing two at a time.
- She climbed down the ladder, one ponderous step at a time.
- He gained a reputation as a master teacher, with enrollments in his classes climbing over 500 at a time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.