"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others said it might be because of hard economic times.
- But exactly what type of economic times are we in?
- They were there during the good and bad economic times.
- Bad economic times would really test whether people have changed inside.
- But the real change came when hard economic times hit California several years ago.
- "They feel these are good economic times and they're being left behind."
- The rest of the money, he said, would have to wait for better economic times.
- There is no reason to continue this practice in difficult economic times.
- They have been particularly important during recent difficult economic times.
- Across Europe many countries, including my own, face difficult economic times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.