"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow was staring toward the far corner where another form had risen.
- Shadow stared at the old trunk some more, willing himself to remember.
- The Shadow stared at the table in the center of the dining booth.
- The Shadow saw the uncle turn about and stare after the girl.
- The Shadow stared at the indicator of the fuel gauge.
- The Shadow stared at them as they stood clear in the final light of their fire.
- As he stood there, waiting, The Shadow stared toward the figure on the floor.
- The Shadow stared at a tiny horizontal mark made with a lipstick.
- The Shadow stared at the two suspects he had saved from a horrible death.
- The Shadow stared at the dead face below his.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.