"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow was listening for any sound of approaching police cars.
- The Shadow listened a few minutes; then moved to the rear door of the study, opened it and entered.
- The Shadow tilted his head and listened, then laughed again.
- The Shadow listened at the door of the hidden laboratory.
- The Shadow was listening to words that came from the house next door.
- The Shadow listened to the even beat of her heart and realized that the girl was merely unconscious.
- The Shadow listened, not a muscle moving in his gaunt face.
- The Shadow listened to the change in tune; then gave a whispered laugh.
- The Shadow listened; thought that he heard sounds from within.
- The Shadow listened, but there was only the single voice talking as if to itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.