"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow noticed that neither of the men sat with Peggy.
- The Shadow noticed a closet door in the hall.
- The Shadow had noticed no activity at the warehouse the time that he had passed it.
- But The Shadow noticed a grim fact the moment his eyes surveyed the floor.
- The Shadow, however, noticed that this smaller room was soundproof.
- The Shadow noticed himself falling into a phenomenon that was familiar.
- The Shadow lifted it and noticed that the top sheet was absent.
- The Shadow had noticed a young man seated in a lounging chair, reading a magazine.
- The Shadow had noticed it out of the corner of his narrowed eyes.
- The Shadow didn't notice it, because the commissioner's car arrived by another street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.