"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had divined the meaning of that interrupted call.
- The Shadow divined that six men had drunk a toast here at some very recent date.
- The Shadow divined at once where this horizontal passage led.
- He knew that The Shadow had already divined the truth.
- The Shadow could divine the basis behind the statement.
- The Shadow divined the reason for the man's ignorance and put it to the test.
- The Shadow divined that this office had been used only once.
- A simple answer, that only The Shadow had so far divined.
- The Shadow divined its cause, and added a needed statement.
- The Shadow had divined the cause of the staring man's condition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.