"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sun was low, casting long crisp shadows, and there was a trace of dew that glimmered on the grass.
- With your ship as a relay, we got much crisper shadows.
- They began walking, the moonlight making crisp black shadows on silver.
- The crisp shadows of leafless poplars stretched out across the bright snow.
- He exhaled a fine, billowing mist and looked at the sun's crisp shadows.
- Beyond him, perhaps a half kilometer away, she made out a new shadow: angular, gaunt, crisp and precise before the cosmos light.
- When the flyer's crisp black shadow swept over him and swallowed the light, he didn't even have strength to spare on grief or regret.
- The light behind her vanished, and with it the crisp shadow she'd cast.
- The far side of the valley shone in the glare; crisp shadows moved with the unseen thing behind him.
- The sky was cloudless; the smoky sunlight left crisp black shadows behind the tall houses and glinted on the water of the harbor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.