"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow sensed that the car was coming to the eighth floor.
- The Shadow had sensed things not apparent to her.
- No one was in the room; The Shadow could sense that from the silence.
- The Shadow, even though he had arrived late in the library, sensed the explanation.
- The Shadow sensed what was in the young man's mind.
- The Shadow had sensed the situation inside the house.
- Another moment, and The Shadow sensed the thing that was due.
- The Shadow, as he waited, sensed that the unusual was due to occur.
- For The Shadow had sensed the importance of the coming meeting.
- The Shadow sensed that, also, as he worked toward the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.