"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They threw harsh shadows across what would've been ugly enough even with soft lighting.
- In the harsh shadows of bright headlights he would look no worse.
- The lamp on the table cast harsh shadows across his face.
- The sunlight and harsh shadows of the early morning made everything seem lonely.
- In the harsh shadow of the flame, it looked like he had no lips.
- The sun was coming from low on his right, and it was casting harsh early shadows.
- Lights came on, and stark, harsh shadows lay black upon the ground.
- In the harsh shadows created by the aggravating lights I could see nothing of her.
- A figure moved from the harsh shadows of the adjoining balcony.
- They cast harsh shadows in the interior, through the open door and the row of windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.