"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stepping from the cab, The Shadow glanced along the street.
- The Shadow was glancing at a letter on the desk.
- That business finished, The Shadow glanced at his watch.
- As the cab rolled along, The Shadow glanced at his watch.
- The agreement made, The Shadow glanced back through the rear window of the cab.
- The Shadow had barely glanced inside when he heard a shout.
- The Shadow glanced at his watch and uttered a regretful exclamation.
- The Shadow raised one hand from the back of the other and glanced at his coin.
- The Shadow glanced at the clock on the desk.
- Casually, The Shadow glanced over the audience and saw that the seats were well filled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.