"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stood down from the shadow ministry pending her trial.
- A trial by jury followed during which she stood down from the shadow ministry.
- He held a number of shadow ministries until 1999 and was a parliamentary secretary until 2006.
- He was appointed to the shadow ministry in September 1981.
- Fisher continued in the shadow ministry until 1986, and retired from politics in 1988.
- The Opposition's shadow ministry was announced on 31 August 2007.
- He held various positions in the shadow ministry from 1992-96, but was not included on the front bench when Labor won office in 1999.
- Patterson was promoted to the shadow ministry in 1990 as a parliamentary secretary.
- Rowell held various posts in the shadow ministry, but retired at the 2006 state election.
- Elferink became an increasingly prominent member of the shadow ministry during his first two years in a portfolio.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.