"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He climbed it and, at the top, pulled himself up into a sitting position.
- She pulled herself up into it and smelled fresh air.
- He pulled up from the right side for his first shot minutes into the game.
- He pulled himself up into a sitting position and looked at his partners.
- Jane took his hand and helped pull him up into a sitting position.
- He pulled himself up into a sitting position, facing her.
- When I got here, it was pulling her up into the tree.
- In two tries he pulled himself up into his seat.
- And the waves are taking so long to come back 1 think they must be pulling up into one huge wall of water.
- "You certainly pulled me up into this tree just in time," said the professor at last.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.