"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man with the braid, Huan, took hold of his arm, but he pulled loose.
- The covers were all pulled loose and twisted, and mostly on the floor.
- A strand of hair had pulled loose and was hanging against her cheek.
- The fish departed on another run and 20 minutes later the hook pulled loose.
- And I started to understand what you meant about that central axle pulling loose.
- It brought back those memories at a time when there appeared to be a thread pulling loose.
- She went over backward as the boot pulled loose.
- One grunt- Smith felt gentle firmness as something pulled loose.
- I had to replace three of those rivets when they pulled loose.
- He was astounded at how much effort it took before the plate first wiggled and then pulled loose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.