"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment, I wanted to pull my hair out.
- "Why did you so object to my pulling out his hair?"
- But it makes the difference between pulling your hair out and moving on with life.
- We're ready to pull our hair out because we've tried everything to get the guys going right.
- "Although I know behind the scenes they were pulling their hair out."
- Back home at mission control we were all pulling our hair out.
- Her parents had been ready to pull their hair out.
- People just - they were pulling their hair out on that.
- I was afraid she might start pulling out her hair next.
- "There were times when I was pulling my hair out."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.