"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pulled something from inside the collar of his black T-shirt and held it out.
- A strong, cold winter wind pulled him inside the tree and the door closed quickly.
- Slowly, she pulled a stake out from inside her jacket.
- Still, I was on edge until the wagon pulled inside the big stone warehouse.
- Moving under Lance, pulling him inside her, she had to smile.
- Especially since the pieces of this one might pull themselves together inside you and start trying to eat their way out!
- The Commander grabbed his suit and pulled himself inside it.
- She pulled him inside the apartment and closed the door.
- Serena demanded as she pulled them both inside the office.
- He grabbed the sides of the hatch and pulled himself inside the plane.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.