"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She would have pulled him beneath her skin if she could.
- She nodded slowly, then pulled one from beneath a small stack.
- The concept was to pull together beneath one roof a cultural center and agencies for international trade.
- His response was instant and passionate as he pulled her beneath him.
- Then the rope tightened around his body, and he felt something pulling him beneath the surface.
- He pulled the coupé to the side beneath some trees.
- Down the street it led me, only a little way, to pull in beneath the windows of a grim-looking building.
- He reached out and pulled a second grenade beneath him.
- I moved both my legs, pulling them beneath me.
- I pulled the car to a stop beneath the willow tree, next to the battered truck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.