"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Go back and pull the rope to the outside of the wall."
- We feel we're all pulling the rope the same way.
- So she spoke and with little effort pulled the rope.
- If he pulled the rope around his back it stopped him.
- I helped to pull the rope back in, but Ham was dead when we took him from the water.
- Four, five, six times I pulled the rope with the same depressing result.
- Ten feet above the table, he pulled the rope back and jerked to a stop.
- His bag came, up as he pulled the slender rope.
- Miss Lewis said it took a year just to figure out how and when to pull the rope.
- Soon Maker had pulled the rope over the branch above.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.