"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, something constantly pulls him back to the ground every time, causing him physical pain.
- Roland knew that was the Beam at work, constantly pulling the cloud-cover southeast.
- "I don't wake up hot and cold from being sweaty, having to constantly pull the blankets on and off."
- Gravity is constantly pulling the drop of mercury to the lowest point in the envelope.
- The revolutionaries constantly pulled the counter-revolutionaries' heads back up to humiliate them even more.
- Presents special challenges due to the force of gravity constantly pulling logs down the skyline once they are off the ground.
- English Bob has beady blue eyes, is about thirty-five and pulls constantly on a good cigar.
- The sheer drop to the Lower Land pulled at him constantly.
- So the problem of the common access card not being pulled constantly is an efficiency and performance tradeoff.
- You have to constantly pull it apart and put it back together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.