"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gwen reached out and pulled the cord from the wall.
- Silent men watched him pull the cord from the wall.
- When they were all in place, he pulled the cord at the end.
- He pulled the cord to start the engine but it wouldn't engage.
- One man found a corner lamp, and pulled the cord.
- If that fails just pull the second cord and it will open.
- The one who stayed on reached up and pulled the cord.
- Pulling the cord, he turned to view the thing that lay on the floor.
- It took a month or so to cross the room, and another week to pull the cord.
- It was the only way to put enough force into pulling the starter cord.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.