"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also pull their hair, especially when they are between 12 and 24 months of age.
- He reached up and pulled his hair to the side, then turned so that she could see.
- And I can imagine you just pull your hair out.
- It's worth a lot to have you close enough to pull hair.
- "It was exactly as if someone were pulling my hair."
- She wanted to pull her hair, decided to laugh instead.
- She dropped to the floor, pulling her long hair free.
- Women pull my hair and laugh at me on the street.
- They pulled her hair, so that it came out at the roots.
- As for me, I wouldn't advise you even to pull my hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.