"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some short-term projects and corresponding action taken are listed below.
- So I go ahead and make short-term projects, like getting out the newsletter.
- Establish some short-term projects to make improvements and get your people involved.
- American companies have become personally involved in both long- and short-term projects.
- And this new way of eating is not a short-term project that will end in a few weeks.
- Limited partnerships are seen as attractive to investors of short-term projects.
- This suggests an emphasis on short-term projects at the expense of long-term research.
- What began as a short-term project turned into a 17 year quest.
- It is not our aim to start only short-term projects that in the final event have no lasting effect.
- Few short-term projects with prisoners have been effective to even a minor degree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.