"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For one thing, the project may run out of money after 2008.
- But by September the project had run out of money.
- The project started in December 2010 and will run for 3 years.
- The project also runs living history events during the summer.
- Part way through construction, however, the project ran out of money.
- By summer 2011, the project was running several months behind schedule.
- The project will run with scholars support from all over the world.
- The project ran out of money during construction and building work stopped in 1989.
- The project was initially for three years, and will therefore run at least until 1993.
- The project ran on about 3.1 million machines before its close in 2007.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.