"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He realized that most of the time coordinating the project was to keep information up to date.
- He also coordinated the project for Baku's water supply system, working from 1899 up until his death in 1917.
- Each group is led by a veteran team member who meet to coordinate projects and make decisions for the vehicle's progress.
- Today, approximately 20 staff members now coordinate conferences, lecture series, and other projects.
- The festival was a project coordinated by the state government and various sponsors to attract international tourism.
- "We're coordinating different projects, trying to bridge the gap between the suburban community and the inner city," she said.
- The act helped coordinate projects, whether for urban renewal, highways, transit or other construction.
- Many schools have made use of the electronic mail feature to coordinate projects with other schools.
- This project was executed in 432 days, working around the clock and coordinating the project from various parts of the world.
- Once the presidential decree's signature created the university on December 1, 1968, a commission formed to coordinate the project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.