"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two members said the projects posed threats to the habitats of several endangered species.
- The groups said the project posed environmental and safety risks.
- The project posed several problems, starting with the amount of available space.
- But the project itself poses more questions than it answers.
- From the outset, the project posed several challenges.
- The project posed the challenge by involving high bridges, viaducts and tunnels.
- He said the project "poses a serious security risk" and would be "a veritable terrorist target if built."
- A third project poses a potential threat to the pine barrens.
- This project poses a dual challenge to the energy security of the European Union.
- However, all these numerous projects pose a problem at the moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.