"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite the desperate need for middle income housing, the project has drawn local opposition.
- The project, estimated to cost $227 million, has already drawn broader attention.
- But the project is drawing harsh criticism in the neighborhood.
- Another grass-roots project has already drawn participation from nearly 1,000 children in 139 countries.
- This project has drawn much criticism from local residents of these areas.
- The project will create an estimated 335 jobs and draw more than $6.2 million in additional investment.
- The project drew many a protests from environmentalists and local residents.
- The project has already drawn some objections from local planning groups.
- The $1.7 billion project has drawn angry protests at the site.
- In addition, they say, the project will draw potential riders from the rail line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.