"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the bank has provided only a fraction of the money so far, and no project is operating yet.
- The project did not operate for a long enough time to show statistically any change from natural variations.
- Such projects can operate through either one- or two-way communications systems.
- Any project that I successfully led, delivered, and operated.
- These two projects have been operating since 2008 and have created jobs for more than 20 employees.
- These projects are already operating in a half-dozen Kenyan communities, and plans have been drawn up for 30 more.
- "We didn't think the project had taken sufficient precautions in its plans for building and operating the course."
- By 1999, the project operated exclusively as an underground mine.
- The project started in 2001 and operated from 2004 through 2011.
- The Council' s text literally states that financed projects must operate with the aid of networks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.