"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its other projects revolve around "information and communication as the basis of education and democracy".
- In sum, Andil's cultural project revolved around one question: are we Egyptians at the core?
- Most his projects revolve around ensuring Canada receives air superiority.
- The project revolves around a group of fictional school girls who become idols to save their school from shutting down.
- The project revolves around presenting such readings, especially to audiences of medical professionals and students.
- The "project revolves around mismatched brothers who reunite to open a private security company."
- The project revolved around 10 unreleased songs that were recorded in 2009, prior to the making of Danger Days.
- This project revolves around community livelihood, cooperatives and harnessing community involvement in marine and environment protection.
- The project and missions revolve around biomedical engineering.
- The project revolved around four key men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.