"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Similar projects targeted the blocks west of North Swan, leaving gaps and modern intrusions that also persist today.
- Our special projects target specific user groups or subject areas.
- While some projects have targeted the Chinese community, the development of luxury housing has increased Chinatown's economic and cultural diversity.
- These projects have targeted stars between 20 and 69 light-years from the Earth.
- The first two projects targeted the computer program that adds up all the voting machine results and produces the final report.
- The project targeted pregnant women, and offered them money for extra food from a few months before the birth until several months afterwards.
- The government-backed project targeted completion of human DNA mapping by the year 2005.
- Yes, the projects are targeted, focussed.
- They currently run over 30 projects throughout the UK targeting a variety of social needs, reaching over 1500 people every week.
- The projects target audience was broad, including youth groups, women's groups, student communities, urban slum dwellers and farmers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.