"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This project attracted the attention of the media including the national press.
- The project has also attracted some objections on environmental grounds.
- The projects have attracted a total of $22 billion in investment.
- By this time, the project had attracted local critics, who condemned the plan.
- The project would also attract an estimated 100,000 migrants to the area.
- It was estimated that the project would attract 16,500 passengers per hour.
- By the middle of last year, his project had attracted a sizable audience.
- This project attracted a lot of attention by the people.
- The project attracted global media attention in 2009 and 2010.
- The project cost approximately £4,000,000 and has attracted students from many of the surrounding schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.