"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other public sector projects such as schools, hospitals, government buildings, where payments are made by the contracting authority.
- You tend to do public sector projects when the economy is weak.
- That a public sector project could be completed without significant cost and time overruns was considered an achievement by many.
- Many public sector projects are now required to justify their need through a business case.
- The latter purpose would not feature in an audit of a public sector project.
- It also refers to some recent developments in funding public sector projects.
- Project appraisal for public sector projects follows a similar discipline.
- Rawabi is the largest private sector project in Palestinian history.
- Private sector projects are funded by developments in the rezoning process.
- I am against public money being spent on what should be a private sector project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.