"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The listeners in sick bay heard only silence for a long moment, then.
- However, he can only hear it for a moment.
- The amber eyes were blank, and she appeared not to hear him for a moment.
- She heard his rapid steps for a moment and then the closing of a door.
- We heard him on the stair for a moment and then he was gone.
- Caparelli didn't seem to hear for a moment, then he shook himself.
- But hear for a moment how the General beats upon the door.
- The admiral did not seem to hear him for a moment; he slowly came back to himself.
- I stopped to hear him only for a moment or so.
- I think I couldn't hear anything but the king's voice for a moment or two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.